Monday, August 22, 2011

Cute Pom Pom Flowers


These cute little vases with hand-make pom pom flowers are so cute! I love them. They look cute on a dresser, vanity, and even table. I have a set on the side of my dresser in my bedroom in the colors of my bedroom, on my mantle in the living room in upcoming fall colors, four down the center of my dining room table in fall colors, on the back of the toilet in my guest bathroom. I even made some in orange, purple, and white for tailgating for the Tigers! You can purchase them two different ways.

1. You can get two vases with four flowers for (customized to your color choice) for only $15.

2. You can also purchase 20 flowers in your color choice for $15.

Just contact me with your order today.

allieboriginals@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment