Thursday, September 1, 2011

Please help me help this family by tomorrow! URGENT!!



When I started my business almost a year now I started out with it in mind that I could help others. I have had the opportunity to help many organizations, families, etc. Yesterday a need presented itself to me and it is URGENT!


Mike and Shannon Fastzkie are missionaries to the Island of Eleuthra in the Bahamas. Their outreach coordinates outreach ministry for Eleuthra Bible Training Center by hosting mission teams from the US and engaging them in construction projects and youth and children's missions.


As a result of Hurricane Irene they are responding to numerous needs in the surrounding communities. The hurricane has left the island with no power and considerable damage to homes, Mike and Shannon have requested a small construction relief team to be sent ASAP to help with numerous physical needs in the community. My church, Grace Church here in Greenville, SC is raising money to send a team as soon as possible, as well as do repairs that are needed to the Fastzkie's home.


I would LOVE to be able to give them a donation by tomorrow at lunch time seeing as I will be leaving to go out of town for the holiday weekend. I need your help! From now until tomorrow at noon I will be giving 50% of all my sales to them as well as providing a gift certificate sale. Click the link below or comment on the "event" page on Facebook to purchase $30 gift certificates for only $15! You can purchase as many as you like. They will be good until January 1, 2012 therefore perfect Christmas gifts. Please help me help this family!

*If you purchase a gift certificate please indicate in the comment section on Facebook or Paypal receipt if you want an online gift certificate (meaning it comes to you via email or an actual gift card that comes in the mail for gifting)


* Also, if you are local.....gift certificates can be used at Allie Cakes as well!








No comments:

Post a Comment